Practice Emphasis and Experience
- Business Planning and Transactions
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Employment Law
A trial lawyer for 30 years, Randy counsels businesses, professionals and business owners in business and real estate transactions. He continues to represent his clients in the mediation, arbitration and litigation of commercial and employment disputes. He has served as lead counsel in the sale and acquisition of businesses with values exceeding $45 million. He has also served as lead counsel securing favorable jury verdicts in excess of $1.4 million and $2.35 million. Randy is “AV” rated by Martindale–Hubbell*, the highest rating obtainable by members of the legal community.
- University of Washington – J.D. with honors, 1978.
- University of Washington, B.A. – 1974
Admission to Practice
*AV is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
- Washington – 1978
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington – 1978
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington – 2001